Monday, December 25, 2006

Hope this works...Hi!

I don't think I will ever see ya...nor will I keep my hopes up! because I don't want to be disappointed.

Anyhow, your site IMPROVED greatly! Bravo! I am proud of ya!

Keep up the good work.
I haven't listen to the “The Bible Exp." yet...but looks forward to doing so. You’re my "ideal" husband...minus some of the characters you've played.

When ever guys asked...so what kind of guys are you interested in...I always refer them to go look up who Blair Underwood and read him and how is he contributing to society?

Well, the once that do make it back to me says" Man...you want a pretty boy.." and of cause. I laugh!!!

But on the Good note. I think you stand for many great things and those are some of the qualities I look for in a potential husband...that's all.

I've written enough
Thanks for reading this.
Take care
~Queen

No comments: